ANAKUT Microfinance Institution Plc., where was launched on 7th June 2016 to provide financial services to customers and granted licenses from the National Bank of Cambodia on 8th September 2016 and acknowledged by the Ministry of Commerce on 22nd March 2016, which is a legal institution in Cambodia. ANAKUT Microfinance Plc., is currently looking for a dynamic, energetic, committed and experienced candidate to fill in the vacancy of Head of Business..
||Head of Business
||Head Office (Phnom Penh)
I. Job Purpose:
This job is required to focus on developing product, negotiating and managing business relationships, and identifying new opportunities for AMI’s business to capitalize on.
II. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop policy and procedure of Business Department;
- Develop branch operational activities/guideline to ensure branch operation efficiency;
- Establish, develop new products, services and developing, update existing products and services to meet market demand and competitive advantages;
- Manage performance by products, conduct activities based costing of products, client profile;
- Manage, motivate and groom the team for career advancement and succession through-on-the-job training and courses;
- Manage and processes legal action against default clients;
- To find strategies for loan growth and implementation of each branch under supervision;
- Review portfolio diversification/concentration and set strategies;
- Liaise with branch and other departments on relevant documentation, administration, report etc;
- Assists CEO and the other departments if required.
- Holding a bachelor’s degree in business administration or related fields;
- At least 3 years of banking experience in business banking and credit environment;
- Demonstrated project management experience;
- Proven ability to establish credibility and maintain and develop good business relationships with high profile suppliers and customers;
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcome;
- Have good leadership and commitment to achieve business strategies;
- Be good at both speaking and writing English;
- Be willing to travel to fields or branch networks at rural areas when required.
IV. Other Benefits
Institutions offer incentives for gasoline, phone, uniform, and insurance, both in terms of both business and occupational health risks. Interested applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter with a copy of 4×6 photo and copy of National Identification Card or other related documents to or near the office of MFI Head Office or send to the Head Office located at N°. 245, St. Monivong Boulevard, Sangkat O Russey 4, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or via phone number: 086 957 777/078 355 353/023 223 139.